The logo of the market is very popular in people's daily life. With the continuous development of its application scope, everyone will have a further understanding of its logo. How much do you know about the classification and maintenance of the sign? Next, the advertising production and production manufacturer will give you a detailed introduction below, and we look forward to helping all of you.
1. The shape classification and shape classification of the logo is the choice of the logo, because of its significant difference. Shape classification can also be divided into the following categories.
(1) Protuberant sign: The sign is prominent on the wall of the building. In addition to the reverse side, the whole block or the two sides of the wall are used as the carrier of the advertising word plasmid. (2) Horizontal signs: the whole proportion of the horizontal length is relatively long, generally the whole face is used as advertising signs, generally in small shops and large buildings can be seen on the walls.
(3) Roof sign: a sign with a fixed structure on the roof of some buildings and a plate or cubic or slide shape hanging or clinging to it.
(4) Ground column signs: horizontal, vertical and three-dimensional signs marked on some fixed structures on the ground.
(5) Vertical signs: the total proportion of vertical length is relatively long, usually the whole block is used as outdoor advertising light box.
2, maintenance skills (1) logo logo production manufacturers tell you the overall effect of dynamic signs, there are technical requirements to be disassembled and washed, disintegration inspection and cleaning. And the corresponding logo and record, assembly and maintenance of the brand body needs to meet the design requirements and quality standards, to ensure the normal operation of the guiding logo system.
(2) Cleaning and cleaning of the polluted signs, cleaning of the internal dust, corners and other debris, and purging of the signs that cannot be cleaned by human T with compressed air.
The sign signs (3) should be lowered to reduce the cost of maintenance and repair, reduce the number of repair operations and maintenance time, simplify maintenance operation procedures, and achieve reliability and safety.
(4) When maintenance personnel repair a part, they do not need to dismantle other parts: when repairing or replacing a part, they do not need to dismantle the box.
(5) Components or components are designed to be repairable; equipment can be maintained under existing maintenance conditions.
(6) Fasteners and standard parts adopt metric system: components with the same function can be exchanged.http://www.angelhousestrongsville.com