Shandong Signboard Manufacturing Factory says that different forms of billboards can be seen everywhere, but how much do you know about the production process of billboards? Next, let's learn together!
1. Process Requirements of Baking Paint
1) A series of surface treatments, such as cleaning surface residues, ash filling, grinding and so on.
2) Use environmentally friendly high-quality paint baking process. The baking room should be dust-free particle workshop, three coatings and three baking treatments on the surface of the baking paint.
3) Paint color should meet the design requirements.
4) the finish film shall be smooth and uniform, and no defects such as flow marks, wrinkles, orange peel, bubbles, inclusions, etc. that affect the decoration effect are allowed.
2. Requirements for Aluminum Alloy Profiles
1) Aluminum alloy profiles and common plastic material accessories shall meet the quality requirements of aluminium alloy brand profiles.
2) The angle-bottom deviation of aluminium alloy profile is less than 1 degree of positive and negative deviation.
3) Planar clearance <=0.4%*B.
3. Stainless steel process requirements
1) Stainless steel sheets shall be welded by bending and shaving pits.
2) Clean up the oil stain on the surface before welding, and reduce the defects of virtual welding, pore and crack.
3) After welding, all visible welds are polished smooth, as smooth as the surrounding surface, without obvious scratches.
Finished Appearance Requirements: After installation, the label has exquisite appearance, no screw on the surface, no scratches, no bubbles and obvious uneven color, no obvious color difference in the paint, and the materials used meet the design requirements.http://www.angelhousestrongsville.com/